الجمعة، 22 مايو 2015

social talk

Taking a closer look at brands currently marketing their products on social media,you will notice that peoples privacy is being invaded and their perspective is being manipulated . Social media influencers are used as tools of brand's marketing where they promote things that may not interest them in the first place, which sends mixed signals confusing people who don't know that this is not their lives or everyday behaviors yet more of a fake life, I think we all miss the old tast of the original cup of coffe that grabs our attention and the true feeling companioned with its smell.


Social media today feels more of a tasteless coffee that was done fast and with no passion, it might be tolerable yet will not leave a mark in our day.


As marketers we can communicate with people about what they like more and in the right time but we are not communicating emotionally or building a sustainable relation ship with them, not paying enough attention to their feelings and what they really need. What if someone is googling a distention to travel to, and he is not a honeymooner or his lovely wife just passed away, shall we think and look deeply in a personal way and consider his mood or just follow some logarithms telling us about him! I'm sure we all miss that cup of coffee that really clears our minds from the first sip.


Yes we can communicate with a specific group of people because they are all friends on social media and friends trust each other's advises but what if they are not friends at all and they are following each other to trace each other steps so they can be avoiding each other in real life. I think I need a cup of coffee . Oh my god I just recognized that I'm influenced by people to not do what they are doing and not to follow them on real life. 


Sometimes social media acts like a metro, all the people there don't know where is everyone really going, some of them moving in the same direction and when they enter the same unit together it feels like they're heading to the same direction but in fact they don't know where's each one's final stop, and even if few of them land together its still hard to predict where did they come from in the first place, The question is if I follow some one just because my close friend follows them dose that mean we are going to be friends too? and will I be influenced by them in real life?! If the answer is no so why are we relaying on influencers when some products really needs trusted friends advice to get. 

By the way I've noticed that I trust my close friends advice about make up items although I follow a lot of international and local influencers who are stunning on all their photos and they keep posting which salons they go to and which make up products they use. I can't recall any of their posts and that's weird because I still remember my sisters and close friends make up items that I loved and in which occasion they were using it. OMG I need to stop drinking coffee 


Have a good life all, as a conclusion we should always invent, work, live and communicate with quality. One excellent cup of coffee is better than drinking tens a day without getting what we want . 

Think of social media as a user when you plane your campaign and feel it. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق